Recently I received some frightening news from my doctor. After having 3 surgeries on my foot this year the doctors aren't sure how there are going to fix the latest problems and are starting to talk about amputation. As you can see in the picture of my foot above he is not happy. Understandably he is worried about Left and what he'll do with out him. Right is also worried about all the size seventeen shoes that I won't be able to wear anymore.

I've decided to honor Right by raising money in his name. My goal is $1,000,000. In the right column of my blog I have added a donation button through PayPal. We are well on our way, I've already donated over a dollar. Remember no donation is to small.

My dream is to see Right smile one more time before he's gone. Check back often to see how close we are to our goal.

Also click on the ads on the side of my column as many times as you can. Any advertising money made will go directly in to my foot fund.

Thank you bipeds, it's been fun being a part of your select group for the last 31 years.

1 comment:

Ione said...

I'm debating on whether or not to donate. The foot is kinda stinky!