Career Change...


So I mentioned in one of my posts that my doctors told me to quit my job and try to figure out some sort of work I can do from home right? The question is what should I do now?

I’ve decided to give you the power to choose. I’m going to start a new career and I’ve narrowed it down to the choices on the right side of the blog.

Don’t feel bad I’ve thought about it and all of these choices work for me, they are all great opportunities.

Is it bad that as I finish typing this I’m wrapping up my insulin needle in a empty bag of cookies that I just opened about 10 minutes ago.

4 comments:

Joshua S Viers said...

I had to look up "haberdasher."

Joshua S Viers said...

I also can't help but notice that the shape of your head changes from drawing to drawing. Is this representative of what's really happening to your head?

DiRt said...

Yes, my medicine makes the shape and size of my head change from day to day. No hats for me. Also my eyes seem to move every day.

Ione said...

At least you can still eat a whole bag of cookies at once. That is quite impressive!