ITS BEEN A LONG TIME COMMING!!!!

Yes, it finally happened...after four years of intense anticipation I booked my bands first gig. Ironically it was in a church auditorium, but we got to play live and that's what our fans wanted.



It went okay..our lighting guy had to be in court and couldn't get to the show so we bribed the janitor to do the lighting for a carton of cigarettes. I posted the only two photos that came out from the night.

The first photo is a pretty good picture of the band excluding our drummer. But, from left to right we have singing and on guitar The Dark Lord of Face Melting (Me), next to me is Blood Fist Bob Stark on the tambourine/triangle/cowbell/harmonica/clapping, next to him is Mike Roch on rhythm guitar, far right is Big Steve on bass. I don't know what steve's last name is or if steve is really his first name. He smells a little so I don't like to talk to him very often. The shadowy image in the background is our drummer Thunder Steve Acer. Once again not sure if his names are real.

The crowd was amazing all 15 of them stayed for most of our set. We sounded great, our merch sales wern't where we would have liked them but the rock meter was on full throtle.

We began the show with the fast moving "Hot Rods and Devils". Half the crowd started moshing and I had to stop the music and calm them down when they knocked over the Sunday school display and broke some of the prayer candles. About half way through our set we slowed it down a little with our ballad "Spitting Blood in Your Eye". I wasn't sure but the 6 remaining fans seemed to like it. We finished the show with a bang playing "Satan Drives a Taxi". I'm hoping that this will be our first single when our new album, Pissing Fire, come out later this year. I can personally guarantee that it will be the best heavy/hard/metal/rock album since Metallica''s Black Album

1 comment:

Ione said...

Our invite to the show must have been lost in the mail with our Christmas card.